Tag: practical effects
‘Slicing Adam Savage’s Nose’ explores the millenia-old question: Are digital or practical effects better?
Niko, Wren, and the Corridor Crew visit Adam Savage’s Cave in San Francisco to recreate the practical effect of “slicing” Jack Nicholson’s nose in the 1974 noir classic “Chinatown” with CGI.Read More
- Editor Chris Witt of ‘Breaking’ talks the care of cutting real-world source material in a true-to-life thriller
- Bring Down the House: NFL Super Bowl 2022 Commercial
- Composer Andrew Morgan Smith talks the intimate musical magic that sparks our love for the movies
- Ethan Hawke admires the heart put into art and talks about competition in the movie industry
- ‘Slicing Adam Savage’s Nose’ explores the millenia-old question: Are digital or practical effects better?
- ‘Light & Magic’ docuseries about industry pioneers at ILM to premiere on Disney+ July 27th
- Wild Capture is bringing humans to life with innovations in volumetric video
- ‘Strapped’ by Pierre St John jr. is a tension-filled one-take of lean cinematic muscle
- Adam: A look behind the scenes of the real-time-rendered short film by Unity demo team
- Adam: Award-winning real-time-rendered short film by Unity demo team